Sunday, August 17, 2014

Ready, Set, LEARN!!!

Welcome back Mrs. Worthy's 4th grade Scholars!  I am so excited to be back to school!  I have been hard at work getting our classroom set up for a successful school year. 

I had a fun summer of learning and relaxing.  I had the opportunity to attend several professional developments this summer and I learned a lot! 

I also had a blast driving the Sonora Elementary Mobile library van.  I want to give a big shout out to Dylan and Jonah who regularly checked out books this summer.  Way to go boys! 


Along with delivering books this summer, I also did my fair share of reading!  I read 30 young adult books this summer!  You can find my book recommendations on Instagram under the hashtag, #mrsworthyrecommends.  I look forward to telling you all about them!

My most favorite part of the summer was spending time with my family.  Ellie, Mr. Worthy, and I enjoyed being outdoors, swimming, and being lazy around the house!

    
I am very excited about this year!  We have lots of learning to do!

Love,
Mrs. Worthy

No comments:

Post a Comment