Monday, February 18, 2013

Welcome to Room 506!

I am excited to bring my classroom into the blogging world!  There are some exciting things happening in my class this year.  I am currently teaching an all-boy 4th grade class.  This has been a very educational experience for me.  Boys are so unique when it comes to learning and I have been enjoying trying to "crack" the boy code!  They have been keeping me on my toes for sure!

Another exciting adventure I am on this year is that I am piloting a 1:1 iPad classroom.  Every student in my class has an iPad that they use daily and they get to take home Monday through Thursday evenings.  This has been a great experience that I feel is totally transforming my teaching. 

I hope to use this blog to share with parents, as well as fellow teachers, the daily happenings in my classroom.   

No comments:

Post a Comment